Alive Coconut Oil - Potatoes
For a non-dairy change of pace, use coconut oil on baked sweet potatoes in place of butter and sprinkle with some rosemary and Himalayan salt. YUM!
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and dry the potatoes.
- Slice the potato with a knife.
- Rub Alive Coconut Oil all over the potatoes and inside the slices.
- Sprinkle Himalayan pink salt over the potatoes.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for about 35-45 minutes depending on the size of the potatoes. You can test the softness after 30 minutes with a fork.
Baked potatoes are easily reheated the next day.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.