Banana-Coconut Waffles by @tricia_cornell made with Coconut Nectar & Coconut Flour
Makes one whole waffle (4 sections)
1. Preheat waffle iron
2. Separate egg whites in large mixing bowl and whip peaks until they stiffen
3. In a separate bowl, mix together 1 egg yolk, banana, vanilla extract, Coconut Nectar
4. Add Coconut Flour, baking powder and almond milk into mashed banana / coconut mixture
5. Fold egg whites into the batter and stir until combined evenly
6. Spray waffle iron with enough oil to coat the surface, then scoop out the batter onto the waffle iron in small increments at a time (I usually use a little 4 oz measuring cup)
7. Cook as directed on your waffle iron (mine cooked in about 3-4 minutes)
8. Top with your favorite fruit and enjoy! We made this chocolate drizzle by melting together 7 grams of dark chocolate and 1/2 tsp Alive Coconut Oil - super simple and well worth it!
Comments will be approved before showing up.