Cashew Coconut Energy Bites
Cashew Coconut Energy Bites with chocolate drizzle
These are great for on the go or a sweet treat!
For chocolate drizzle:
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 Tbsp @coconutsecretofficial Coconut Nectar
- 2 Tbsp @coconutsecretofficial Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 15 gram dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp Coconut Oil
- Put cashews, Coconut Nectar, Coconut Flour and vanilla in your food processor and mix for a few minutes.
- Push down sides of food processor to ensure everything is mixed evenly and pulse food processor until the mixture looks like wet sand
- Scoop out mixture and split into 8 equal balls and roll in your hand
- Chill in the fridge for 15 mins
- Make chocolate drizzle by heating up the chocolate and Coconut Oil together in a water bath.
- Drizzle chocolate over energy bites and put back in the fridge for 10 minutes and enjoy!!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.