Cauliflower with Hoisin
Breaded Cauliflower with Hoisin @monicamaydesign
Perk up breaded cauliflower with a burst of flavor by adding our truly amazing Hoisin Sauce! Makes for a fast, satisfying family fav!
Breaded Cauliflower Ingredients:
- 1 fresh head of cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free bread crumbs and cooking oil to sauté
- Slice cauliflower into small florets
- Set up two bowls. In the first combine garlic salt, paprika, pepper, and eggs beaten with a fork. In the second bowl, add gluten-free bread crumbs
- Dredge both sides of each cauliflower floret in the beaten egg mixture letting excess egg drip back into the bowl, then toss into bread crumbs and coat evenly. It helps to use a fork for the dipping process to keep your hands clean.
- Heat oil in a skillet and add breaded cauliflower spreading it out evenly. Flip when nicely browned after about 4-5 minutes, then turn to the other side to brown.
- Remove browned florets from skillet and place onto plates. Mix all sauce ingredients in a cup and heat the sauce in the same pan until it’s creamy and pour overtop florets.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.