Healthy Dog Treats with Alive Coconut Oil & Coconut Flour. Recipe by Monica @MonicaMayDesign
Rosie is absolutely loving our homemade organic dog treats. We used only organic ingredients: our own Coconut Flour , Alive Coconut Oil , organic peanut butter, organic eggs, and organic pumpkin puree.
1/3 cup of our Coconut Flour
1/4 cup of organic peanut butter
1/4 cup of Alive Coconut Oil
1/4 cup of organic pumpkin puree
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well until a dough ball forms.
3. Between two pieces of parchment paper, roll the dough flat (about 1/4 of an inch thick).
4. Using a cookie cutter, cut the desired shapes from the dough then place the cookies on the parchment lined baking sheet.
5. Bake for about 8-14 minutes, depending on the thickness of the cookies.
Check after 7-8 minutes.
6. Let cool before serving.
7. These remain fresh when kept in the fridge.
Comments will be approved before showing up.