Banana Cinnamon Donut Holes Rolled in Coconut Crystals
We’re going co-co crazy for these Banana Cinnamon Donut Holes.
In a large bowl mix together:
- 1/2 cup of Coconut Secret Coconut Flour
- 1 1/2 - 2 Tbsp of cinnamon (more at the end for added flavor)
- 1 Tbsp of Coconut Secret Coconut Crystals
- Dash of nutmeg
- 1 ripe banana mashed
- 1 Tbsp of almond milk or other nut milk
- 3/4 cup of yogurt (or coconut cream)
- Add 1-2 Tbsp of water or Coconut Nectar if needed
Roll into balls and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Let cool before coating in mixture of cinnamon & coconut crystals.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.