Egg Roll In A Bowl
Egg Roll In A Bowl. Another quick and easy comfort food dish.
- 16oz. shredded cabbage
- 1 lb. ground beef, turkey or pork
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 3 garlic cloves, mashed
- 3 scallions, chopped and sesame seeds (optional) to garnish
- 1 tsp Gomasio to drizzle over top
- Heat large skillet and coat with 1 Tbsp coconut or olive oil. Sauté meat and onions and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine Coconut Aminos, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger and garlic in a bowl and set aside.
- In 5-7 minutes when meat is cooked 2/3 of the way through, add cabbage to meat mixture and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook for another 5-7 minutes until cabbage is wilted.
- Drain liquid, pour sesame oil mixture over the top and stir to combine.
- Drizzle each serving with scallions and Gomasio or sesame seeds.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.