Korean-Style Chicken Ramen Soup by Heather @enjoyable_eats
“This is a quick meal to prep since the crockpot does most of the work! I used Coconut Secret’s Gochujang soy-free Korean Red Chili Paste to flavor the broth in this dish. Absolutely delicious!”Ingredients:
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Secret Gochujang
- 10 cups of chicken broth
- I sweet onion chopped
- 2 carrots peeled in thin strips
- 3/4 cup fresh corn kernels
- 2 large uncooked boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- Plain ramen noodles or gluten-free rice noodles
- Into the crockpot add chicken broth, chili paste, onion, carrots, corn, chicken, and olive oil.
- Cook on low for a minimum of 5 hours.
- Boil ramen noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- Place your noodles in a bowl and pour the soup over top.
Garnish with cilantro and scallions. Sooo warming and satisfying!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.