Nut Butter Chocolate
Homemade Vegan Nut Butter “Eggs" Ingredients:
- Mix together nut butter, Coconut Flour, and Coconut Crystals in a small bowl, place mixture in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Then in a bowl partially submerged or floating in a pot of water, add Chocolate Chunks and Coconut Oil and melt over medium high heat stirring continuously until smooth. Turn heat to simmer.
- Remove nut butter mixture from freezer and divide into 6 small golf balls. Roll and form into an egg shape using your hands and place on a wire rack over a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Spoon chocolate mixture over the tops of the nut butter eggs until fully covered. You can also dip them carefully into the chocolate to completely coat (I would advise freezing the formed nut butter mixture for an additional 15 minutes before doing this) or use an egg shaped silicone mold.
- Place back in freezer and allow chocolate to harden. Store in an air-tight container in the freezer until you’re ready to enjoy.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.