Red Beet Salad
Red Beet Salad Recipe
- 3 medium sized beets, cooked
- 1 ripe Asian pear, chopped into ½ inch pieces
- ¼ cup walnuts, toasted
- ¼ cup @MajesticGarlic Garlic Cream Spread
- A few handfuls of salad greens of your choice
- ¼-½ cup cooked quinoa (optional, for a heartier salad)
- Micro sprouts, for garnish (also optional)
- 1-2 Tbsp walnut oil
- A drizzle of Coconut Vinegar
- A drizzle of Coconut Aminos
- Sea salt and fresh black pepper
Assemble all salad ingredients on a platter. Drizzle to taste with walnut oil, Coconut Vinegar, Coconut Aminos, salt and pepper.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.