Vegan Waffles with our Chocolate Chunks
A breakfast made with love! Who wouldn’t want to wake up to these delicious
Vegan Waffles recipe by @Danielle.vegan made with Coconut Secret baking essentials!Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 3/4 cup organic unbleached flour (or gluten-free flour)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Crystals
- 1 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or favorite non-dairy milk)
- 2 Tbsp Alive Coconut Oil, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chunks, finely chopped
- Turn on waffle maker to heat up.
- Combine all DRY ingredients.
- Combine vanilla and room temperature Alive Coconut Oil then add to dry ingredients.
- Stir in 1 cup non-dairy milk - then slowly stir in the remaining 3/4 cup. Mixture will be thick but light and fluffy.
- Fold in finely chopped chocolate chunks.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of waffle batter onto heated waffle maker. (use pure avocado or coconut oil spray to prevent sticking). Close lid.
- Once golden brown, use a fork to remove from waffle maker.
- This will make about 12 mini waffles.
- Serve topped with Coconut Nectar or non-dairy coconut milk ice cream.
- Leftovers can be reheated in a toaster or toaster oven.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.